How to Protect Your Startup Innovation with Rouse
As a driven innovator and aspiring entrepreneur, we understand that you have a lot on your mind. What once began as an isolated product idea has become something bigger as the innovation project progresses and commercial plans begin to materialize. At this stage of the entrepreneurial journey – when significant time is spent on market analyses, business development, capital raising and other naturally prioritized areas – it is often common for questions regarding the ”legal architecture” of the business to be forgotten.
Join us with our partners Rouse Sweden on 31st May 10:00-11:00 on an online meetup on important legal issues that innovative start-ups should prioritize early in a firm’s journey.
Among other things, you will learn more about:
- What formalities do you need to set up as a start-up company?
- What ”legal suit” does the company need now and in the future?
- Key insights regarding intellectual property and intangible assets, crucial for startups and entrepreneurs.
- Regulation of ownership issues related to technology and IP assets. Who owns what / how should it be regulated? (internal/external)
- Protection in sales channels, brands, etc.
- Important contractual issues to know and review when running a company
My Mattsson, Legal Counsel
Anna Theander, European Patent Attorney
Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead, Coompanion Stockholm
Book a free business advisory session with Coompanion Stockholm for your business, startup, or cooperative idea!
Rouse was established in the UK in 1990, and is recognised as a global Intellectual Property leader operating as a closely integrated network with more than 600 people working out of 18 offices in 13 countries. Book a free business session for your business in connection with this webinar, by contacting My Mattsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anna Theander (email@example.com).
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs, social innovators, startups, cooperatives, impact ventures, consultants, coaches, students and individuals planning to start a business, entrepreneurship & innovation ecosystem, investors, and professionals.